Export Controls & Compliance
Companies seem to dislike the term ‘turnaround consulting’ because it represents failure. The truth is that turnaround consulting represents success at realizing the company is going in the wrong direction. The only time the company fails is when it is not possible to do a turnaround anymore. We help companies pivot into more profitable directions where they can expand and grow. It is inevitable that companies will end up making a few mistakes; we help them correct these mistakes.
We help companies turnaround their non-profitable ventures into something that benefits them. Our specialty lies in understanding what makes a company special and what makes it tick.
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Planning & Strategy To assist companies to meet their compliance goals, LTI offers the following services
- End-user and end-use screening, to include full due diligence reports;
- Assist with Validated End User (VEU) applications;
- Assist with item classification (ECCN) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), the United States Munitions List (USML), as well as foreign products that are subject to regulatory agencies of other governments such as Europe and China;
- Assist with obtaining export licenses from the Chinese Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM);
- <Assist with obtaining end user statements (EUS) from the Chinese Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM);
- Assist with export license applications from other countries to export to China;
- Provide Chinese industry sector reports from an export control perspective.
research beyond the business plan
LTI can conduct a customized evaluation of import and export operations. LTI helps to improve and update existing compliance programs, or design and tailor a new compliance program to suit business size and operations. The next step after establishing a compliance program is the implementation of a training program to educate all involved employees about import and export regulations and procedures. LTI provides customized training modules for employees in China, the US, the EU, or other offices abroad.
LTI’s Internal Compliance Program services include:
- Evaluate and establish a compliance program in English and Chinese;
- Conduct complete audits of existing compliance programs;
- Conduct training in English and Chinese for relevant staffs;
- Ongoing supervision and support of the compliance programs.
competitor research & analysis
Starting from 2015, LTI now offers export control regulation monitoring services for Mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. LTI offers different packages that meet your expected checking frequency and budget. For more details on this service, please go to the Contact Us page and send your inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible.