Full compliance with trade regulations and transparency in compliance business practices is the key to successfully turning trade compliance into a business advantage for securing and maintaining sustainable growth. LTI is the market leader in US-China export controls & compliance consulting and provides services to prominent private and state-owned Chinese companies, as well as multinational companies. LTI helps its clients not only to understand global export regulations, but also to maintain compliance with all necessary export control regulations and turn trade compliance into a business advantage.
To assist companies to meet their compliance goals, LTI offers the following services:
- End-user and end-use screening, to include full due diligence reports;
- Assisting with Validated End User (VEU) applications;
- Classification of items under the Commerce Control List (CCL), the United States Munitions List (USML), as well as foreign products that are subject to regulatory agencies of other governments such as the EU, Japan and China;
- HS and HTS Code classifications
- Applying for and obtaining import and export licenses;
- Applying for and obtaining standards related certifications;
- Assisting with obtaining end user statements from relevant governments;
- Development, implementation, and operation of trade compliance programs;
- Providing guidance on investments from the national security and technology transfer perspective; and
- Providing Chinese industry sector reports from an export control perspective.