Export Controls & Compliance
Full compliance with trade regulations and transparency in compliance business practices is the key to successfully turning trade compliance into a business advantage for secure and maintaining sustainable growth. LTI is the market leader in Chinese export controls & compliance consulting and provides services to prominent private and state-owned Chinese companies, as well as multinational companies. LTI helps its clients not only to understand global export regulations, but also to maintain compliance with all necessary export control regulations, and turn trade compliance into a business.
To assist companies to meet their compliance goals, LTI offers the following services:
- End-user and end-use screening, to include full due diligence reports;
- Assist with Validated End User (VEU) applications;
- Assist with item classification (ECCN) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), the United States Munitions List (USML), as well as foreign products that are subject to regulatory agencies of other governments such as Europe and China;
- Assist with obtaining export licenses from the Chinese Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM);
- Assist with obtaining end user statements (EUS) from the Chinese Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM);
- Assist with export license applications from other countries to export to China;
- Provide Chinese industry sector reports from an export control perspective.
LTI can conduct a customized evaluation of import and export operations. LTI helps to improve and update existing compliance programs, or design and tailor a new compliance program to suit business size and operations. The next step after establishing a compliance program is the implementation of a training program to educate all involved employees about import and export regulations and procedures. LTI provides customized training modules for employees in China, the US, the EU, or other offices abroad.
LTI’s Internal Compliance Program services include:
- Evaluate and establish a compliance program in English and Chinese;
- Conduct complete audits of existing compliance programs;
- Conduct training in English and Chinese for relevant staffs;
- Ongoing supervision and support of the compliance programs.
Starting from 2015, LTI now offers export control regulation monitoring services for Mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. LTI offers different packages that meet your expected checking frequency and budget. For more details on this service, please go to the Contact Us page and send your inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible.